Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Quarter 'Til "Boo"

You might find the title to this post a little puzzling. I often find myself saying it and thinking "Dude you are STRANGE". Let me explain, the girls get home from school right around 3:00. You can just about set your clock by it. I almost daily, call Cindy about 2:45 and let her know it is a quarter til' Boo. We have nicknames for the girls.......we call Kayla, "Kacky" .....and we call Becca "Boo". It is some thing to see, how the house totally changes when the two of them get home from school. It is the equivalent to being on a deserted island one minute, and the next thing you know, there is noise and banging and laughing and total pandemonium!!!! It takes about half an hour for the two of them to settle down, especially Becca, they are both so full of excitement when they get home. I feel there laughs and joy filling my heart more and more everyday. After the girls go to bed for the night , Cindy and I get just a little time to unwind and relax......Ha Ha Ha not really all that often, but I call that time when we do get it........Boo thirty!!!
God I love these girls, I can't even think of what life would be like without them, cause I know we were meant to have a life with them. AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

angelwings said...

Awwwwwwh!!!! I love it!!!!!!!