Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a quick trim.

Last night Cindy came up with fabulous idea that I take Becca to get a haircut. I thought "sure, that shouldn't be hard" and off we went. I couldn't have been more wrong!!! Trying to hold Becca in your lap, keeping her hands under control, and holding her head still was like trying to wrestle a four armed anaconda. She is so freakishly strong and persistent. Between myself and the hairstylist we DID manage to cut her hair. It is such a cute haircut, I think the lady called it a "BOB" or something............beats me. When we got back home Cindy was grinning from ear to ear, I think half of the smile was because Becca looked so adorable........the other half of the smile I know is because I looked totally worn out. I think I was set up!!!

No comments: