Monday, January 26, 2009

Mr. MOM

Tonight, I was Mr. Mom. Cindy had an appointment, so I was responsible for picking up the kids from school to start off with. Not a problem ....didn't forget a single one of them. I also had to make dinner. That is a little harder than it sounds when you have to keep an eye on the kids at the same time. But, I managed to grill up some steaks, cook some mixed vegetables and somehow I was able to have all the food done at the same time. Don't ask me how I did it it was purely luck. I had to get Luke off to his conformation lesson and feed Maddie and Kayla. To my surprise I nailed it....I even included all the food groups....yahoo for me. I cleaned up all the mess, gave Kayla a bath and took out the dogs. Being a mom is much harder than most men will give their wives credit for doing. I am so thankful Cindy does this so effortlessly and without any complaints. She lets me do my "guy" stuff and is very supportive of it. I wish everyone could be so lucky to have a wife like mine. But, she's taken so you can't have her!!!!

No comments: